Perfectly placed in Utah’s Wasatch Mountains is the world-class, year-round mountain destination of Deer Valley, rated the #1 resort in North America an unprecedented five years in a row. First-class amenities and proximity to the world-class Park City and Canyons Resort makes Deer Valley an unmatched vacation experience. Browse the streets of the authentic and historic western town of Park City, home to fun year-round activities and cultural events. The Historic Main Street is lined with unique shops, galleries, restaurants and a buzzing nightlife.
A Winter Playground
The combined resorts of Deer Valley, Park City Resort and Canyons offer over 7,300 acres of winter playground to discover, with over 300 trails, 38 lifts, 7 terrain parks, 14 bowls, 6 natural half pipes, 1 super pipe and 1 mini pipe. Deer Valley is home to six mountains offering an exceptional experience for all levels of skiers. Take a lesson at the award-winning ski school or explore 65 acres of expert gladed terrain in search of Utah’s famous powder. Snowmobile or snowshoe through the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, enjoy a thrilling dog-sledding ride or explore new heights in a hot-air balloon. Deer Valley is a playground for the adventurous.
The Six Mountains of Deer Valley Resort
- Little Baldy Peak - Elevation 7,950 feet. Nine trails ranging from beginner to expert.
- Bald Eagle Mountain - Elevation 8,400 feet. Ideal terrain for skiers of all abilities with a separate area for beginners.
- Lady Morgan - Elevation 9,000 feet. Features mostly advanced and expert skiing.
- Flagstaff Mountain - Elevation 9,100 feet. Family skiing at its best and a favorite with kids.
- Bald Mountain - Elevation 9,400 feet. The iconic clearly visible Bald Mountain invites strong intermediate and advanced skiers to its steeper trails, home to Deer Valley’s most coveted gladed areas.
- Empire - Elevation 9,570 feet. The highest summit offering some of the most advanced, expert and challenging terrain.
Summer welcomes visitors with spectacular scenery and endless activities. The three resorts, along with Utah Olympic Park, convert their trails and runs into miles of scenic biking and hiking trails. The Historic Union Pacific Rail Trail runs from Park City to Echo Reservoir with a further 28 miles of trails to explore on mountain bike, foot or horseback. Close proximity to many State Parks and five National Parks ensures endless activities and spectacular scenic drives through foothills and mountain passes. Streams and Reservoirs offer great fishing, raft your way down the Weber River or zipline high across the trees and canyons. Explore Mormon Pioneer history in nearby Salt Lake City or simply relax at one of the many outdoor music concerts at the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater.
Deer Valley, a vacation destination that will not disappoint.